Tuesday 17 November 2009

Why I Love My Life

Thursday, November 19th-  New Moon Midnight Showing
I dont expect this to be a good movie at all, but we get a theatre all to our own and I like to get caught up in hype.

Saturday, November 21st- San Diego Zoo Trip with possible behind the scenes tour
I've wanted to go to the San Diego Zoo for Quince years mas o menos!  I love zoos, and I love animals!

Sunday, November 22nd- Tujunga Canyon Trip
Scout trip to a slot canyon tucked away in the mountains!  Good people, no agenda.

Wednesday, November 25th- San Gorgonio Trip
Vivian Creek Trail 17.5 miles and 5500 ft. elevation gain.

Thursday, November 26th- Thanksgiving in 29 Palms
Great Friends, Great Food, Great Time!

Friday, November 27th-Sunday, November 29th- 3 day Sierras winter camping trip
My first trip up to Bishop and the evolution's!  Three Days of snowy peaks, passes, and people!

Friday, November 4th-Monday, December 8th- Limfest in Salt Lake City
Weekend Celebration of my favorite Korean Roommate!!!!  40's, burittos, lube, puns, bananas, growlers, movie quotes, muse-ac, and beautiful people!

Saturday, December 12th-Sunday December 13th- Blauchfest in Joshua Tree
Weekend Celebration of my favorite african-american boss!!!!  Tasty beer, classic dessert freezing evening temperatures, guitars, and good ol hippie fun!

Wednesday, December 16th- New York City
Eastern Standard Time for the first time in seven months!  NYC means time to see the T Rex!!!!

Saturday, December 19th- Rhode Island
Home!

Friday, December 25th- Christmas
The day that I really really really really really really like to be with my family.

Saturday, December 26th- Watkin's Glen
Annual Trip to NoNew....York for my Aunt's Birthday and some time upstate.

Thursday, December 31st- New Year's in New York
Meeting up with CML and starting 2010 off right with a road trip baby!

No comments: